Site Network: Privacy | Church Staff | Weekday School | Task Force | Directions | Books

 

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church~~~ Charleston, South Carolina

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."~~ Matthew 19:14



God Make My Life a Little Light

God Make My Life a Little Light

by M. Bentham-Edwardsthat

God make my life a little light,
Within the world to glow;
A tiny flame that burneth bright
Wherever I may go.

God make my life a little flower,
That giveth joy to all,
Content to bloom in native bower,
Although its place be small.

God make my life a little staff,
Whereon the weak may rest,
That so what health and strength I have
May serve my neighbors best.

God Loves You!

posted by Coleman @ 11/04/2006 02:20:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home